Sunday 9 October 2016

Challenge 21 Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

Good morning crafty friends and welcome to our new challenge! Our lovely DT girls have been working their mixed media magic to create lots of inspiration for our theme of...

Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes

Of course we have a prize of some crafty stash from those lovely people over at Premium Craft Brands for our lucky winner but you've got to be in it to win it! You don't even have to use our products to enter. 

Premium Art Brands

Before we check out the gorgeous projects from the DT, it's time to announce the winner and Top 3 from Challenge 19 . Good old Random.org has picked .............


Congratulations!! Email us (details in sidebar) quoting your snail mail details and your winners code which is PPWK1901 and we'll get your prize winging it's way to you asap.

Now on to our Top 3 honours and this week they go to ...



Tracy Scott - Hey there beautiful people. Great to see you here this week !!!
Been a busy busy busy one for me. Loving playing with portraits at the moment and using a variety of mixed media goodness......


I created this portrait with a mix of acrylic paint, watersoluble crayons, coloured pencils and of course my delicious PanPastels. Love the way they all work together to give a fabulous effect....go on give it a try and see what you can create !!!
Thanks for stopping by xxx

Alysha - Hi there its that time again and this week I have created a Halloween scene using an embossed background which I have coloured using orange and black Pan Pastels then I have added accents with white and black gesso. popped on a die cut clock and some printed images to complete. Hope you will come and join us.
Hugs Aly xx



Terry: It was about time that I made a card for a man,  I worked on the background with a piece of carstock, designpaper and Light Modelling Paste with a stencil. When I was finished with the stencil and light modelling paste I colored the background with a bit of Metallic PanPastel and White Coarse...to give it a lighter surface. I stamped a image and used ink around it. Placed it on another piece of cardstock and onto the card. Last but not least I placed a sentiment. Wanna see more pictures, than you can click on my name and it will bring you to my blog. 





Claire C I've made an Autumn themed tag using my PanPastels. I didn't have a lot of time and Pans blend so beautifully they are perfect for a quick background











*******************************************************************************

We don't really do loads of rules here but we do have a couple so please take note:
1. No back links
2. Only 2 entries to make it fair for everyone
3. The main prize can only be posted to a UK address - if the prize is not claimed within 14 days it will be offered to someone on the Top 3 from the same week.
4. You MUST be a follower of this blog to enter

The challenge will run until 22nd October and the winner and top 3 will be announced 
on Sunday 6th November 2016



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

2 comments:

  1. So pleased I could shriek! Thank you so much, and congrats to the deserving top 3! Lovely inspirational projects from the DT, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!