Sunday 26 November 2017

Welcome our Guest Designer Julia and winners from Challenge 2!


Now at Love 2 Create challenges we are continually amazed by the talent of the crafters out there and even more blessed to have wonderful guest designers who want to join in with us, and this week we have another talented crafter joining us ... Julia McNeill. Check out Julia's blog HERE to see all her wonderful projects.

Before we see Julia's project, let's learn about her ...


I'm Julia .. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember, I was always making something, having art lessons on the beach on holidays, with my uncle who is an amazing artist. My Nan litrally gave up her spare room as myself and my cousins built a whole village out of cardboard boxes, tolit rolls margarine tubs ... we even stunk the whole house out when we decided to make grass out of Thyme. I did sewing, x-stitch and knitting with my mum so really and I have dabbled in all sorts of crafts and still do. Papercrafting probably took hold about 12 years ago, and has remained a firm favourite, now I mostly colour ( I have a major obsession with colouring products ) & make cards. I do love playing with mixed media and getting covered in ink and paint, and generally just making a mess.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, glasses and close-up

Here is Julia's wonderful project ...

No automatic alt text available.

Many thanks Julia for creating such a beautiful project with us and if you would like to be guest designer on Love 2 Create challenges, either drop us an email or leave GDT after your name after entering the challenge.

Now on to the winners from our 1st challenge ... boy oh boy was it a struggle to pick out a Top 3, so here they are ... in no particular order ...


The randomly chosen winner of the fabulous prize from Polkadoodles is ....


Many congrats Maggie. Please email sales@polkadoodles.co.uk, quoting code L2Cwk2 and also stating that you are a winner over on Love 2 Create. This information will help you claim your prize.

Next week another challenge starts, so please pop back to see more inspiration from the DT.

10 comments:

  1. I cannot see who the winners are, there are no names showing up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winners are now showing for Challenge 1 and apologies for any confusion.

      Delete
  2. I'm confused... are those winners for challenge 2? Challenge 1 was running until the 30th of October and all the winners posts are for November. Have I missed the announcement for Challenge 1 earlier in the month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winners showing now are for challenge 1. Sorry for any confusion. Lou

      Delete
    2. So why are all the winners from challenge 2? Maggie is number 30 on the Challenge 2 entries for instance instead of Yogi for Challenge 1. Also all the Top 3 projects are all entered in Challenge 2 not 1!

      Delete
    3. Thank you for your message and apologies for not getting back to you sooner. We have looked in to the challenge winners and made changes where necessary. A new post has been added to the blog explaining etc. Many thanks for bringing this to our attention.

      Delete
  3. Congrats to the winner and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, what a beautiful project with lovely coloring and design! Thank you for all your hard work! Congrats to all of the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... Thank you so much for choosing my layout! I'm so excited! Congrats to all the winners! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My, thanks for picking my tag as one of the Top 3. Congrats to all other winners!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!