Sunday 18 February 2018

Winners from Challenge #4 & Recycled Cheese Box from Norma

Happy Sunday everyone and welcome back!
Today we have the winners of our last challenge but before we get to that we have another amazing creation from our Guest Designer Norma to share with you...

This week we are joined by the very talented Norma Pechir Holland. You can check out all of Norma's wonderful creations on her beautiful blog - Creating and Sharing It
Here is a little bit about Norma ...
Norma
Hi, I’m Norma. I born in Mexico City, but I live in New York. Crafts have been part of my life since I can remember. Most of the things that I know I learned them from my mom, my life was around art because of her. She taught me about mix media when I was 15 and even when I’m not as good as her, I love to make some projects for my house or for my good friends.
Below is the wonderful project Norma has created for us...

No automatic alt text available.


To make my project, I recycled a box of cheese, each time that I got that cheese, I have in my mind that something is possible with that box, and today was the day.
I used a piece of paper of the Belle Papillon Collection, that I love, some flowers from my stash and the beautiful butterflies from the same collection.
 * * * * * * *


So time for the winner, plus top 3 from challenge #4. 
Remember you still have until 25th February 2018 to enter our current challenge - details here - we'd love it if you could play along/create with  us.
Winner of Polkadoodles prize
(Chosen by random.org)
Congratulations! You have won a $10/£8 voucher to spend at Polkadoodles on anything you wish - dies, stamps, paper packs, downloads - have fun choosing!

To claim your prize please email Polkadoodles, quoting 'Love 2 Create winner' in the subject bar. Please include this claim code L2Cwk4 in your email.


Design Team's favourite Top 3 (in no particular order)
Uma Didwania

GUEST DESIGNER OPPORTUNITY
As an added extra for being one of our Top 3, we would like to offer you a GDT slot on Love 2 Create challenges - if you are interested -  so please email us for further details.  Please put GDT for L2C in the subject bar.

Many congratulations to you all and we look forward to seeing you again at Love 2 Create Challenges.

Finally before we go ... what have you been making recently? Why not pop over to our Facebook page and share your projects with us - https://www.facebook.com/groups/love2create - we look forward to seeing you.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, thanks for picking my tag as one of the DT Favorite Top 3. You girls made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner ad top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What amazing creations from the winners! And Norma's box is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear your feedback so please feel free to leave the team a comment below - we love reading them!